Multilingual Discomfort Judgment Service
Character Input Technology
A service that determines the "degree of discomfort" for
various genres regarding sentences posted on the Internet.
Supports various languages, including Japanese.
- Point 1
keeping context in mind!
- Point 2
Supports various languages!
- Point 3
according to use!
What is the Multilingual Discomfort Judgment Service?
What is the "Multilingual Discomfort Judgment Service"?
A service for determining the "degree of discomfort" for sentences as a whole
- Takes sentences and returns the degree of discomfort for each genre using machine learning technology
- All-in-one support for multiple languages
- Feature 1
- Can judge the degree of discomfort in sentences by not only checking an offensive word dictionary, but also including context and noise (signs, omissions, etc.)
- Offensive word dictionaries alone are not sufficient in judging sentences, as context and noise are not taken into consideration
- Feature 2
- Multilingual support can be used with common API
- Supports 39 languages
- Special processing for each language not required
- Feature 3
- Judgment accuracy can be improved depending on the application through additional learning functions on the user side
- We can customize the service to meet your needs
- Supports predictive conversion for 2 languages!Multilingual
Click for product inquiries and questions
- corporate customer
Please select "Character input technology"+81-3-6718-3712
(Japanese language only)
Business hours: 9:00-17:30
(except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Personnel Division:Mobile Business Department Information and Communication Technology Solution Division
Shinagawa Front Building 7F, 2-3-13, Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0075, Japan